Want me to review your game?
I do too!
Why Roll to Review?
Outside of Roll to Reviews high quality and awesome board game reviews. Roll to Review gets on average 12,000 views a month with over 150 subscribers.
Despite being written in Australia, 60% of visitors to Roll to Review are from the United States. With another 10% of users from Canada and the United Kingdom.
Things you need to know
To ensure the best experience between us, here are several guidelines to keep everyone’s expectations in check.
- I’m an Australian reviewer. So there are extra shipping fees, as well as shipping time, associated with getting your game into my hands.
- My turnaround on learning, playing and writing is roughly 3 weeks for a review. Of course, this depends on the game, and certainly heavier games take me a lot longer to review.
- If you need my review by a certain date please let me know early on, I will do my best to make sure your needs are met.
- I try to only take on two games at once so as not to be overloaded.
- Preferable player counts are between 2 and 5 people, any more and it will take longer for your game to be reviewed.
- I don’t have too much free time, and what time I have is spent on Roll to Review, so print and plays are off the table for now.
- My reviews generally have both positives and negatives and can be quite negative. Please have a read of some of my previous work to get a feel for my style, so that there are no surprises.
- When you contact me, please provide a description of the game. In the rare chance it doesn’t appeal to me, I’ll let you know early on hopefully saving us both time.
My commitment to you
Otherwise, I commit to providing you with:
- The best and most entertaining review I can write is posted on Roll to Review.
- Communication throughout the review process. With emails on game arrival, and review published.
- If it’s a positive review – I’ll cross-post it to Board Game Geek. Otherwise, it will remain on my site.